MyAdvocateAurora Health was born from the merger of Advocate Health Care and Aurora Health Care in 2018. Advocate Aurora Health is a non-profit, integrated healthcare system. Advocate is Illinois’ largest healthcare system and one of the largest in the Midwest, with more than 11 million patient visits annually.
MyAdvocateAurora Health was named one of the Top 100 Integrated Healthcare Networks in the United States by SDI and a Top 150 Healthcare Companies by Becker’s Hospital Review. Whenever and wherever you want, we make it easy for you to stay connected to your healthcare. And as you manage your health and well-being for you and your family, you’ll find the same features you know and love, whether on your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
MyAdvocateAurora Health Mobile App
Find which MyAdvocateAurora Health features you love and more ways to live a good life. With our new mobile app, LiveWell with MyAdvocateAurora Health, you can do almost anything for your health. From the app to the laptop, there’s now a LiveWell experience everywhere. The LiveWell app gives you the same easy access to all your health information and wellness resources.
- Manage your care and that of everyone who depends on you in one place
- Make appointments and get medication for those who depend on you
- Send messages to your suppliers
- Receive billing notifications
- Participate in health surveys
- Get the latest health and wellness information
- Live mindfully with guided meditation exercises
- Download health and fitness data, including data from the Apple Health app when enrolling in self-monitoring programs
Message your doctor: Send a secure message to your doctor from anywhere.
Manage your appointments: View the details of your past and future appointments.
Access your test results: View your test results as soon as your doctor releases them.
Start a video tour: meet a supplier at home or on the go.
Pay your bills: Get notified when an account is available and verify and pay your bill by credit card.