MyAdvocateAurora Health is one of the country’s top 12 not-for-profit health systems. Its world-class doctors, nurses, and team members are redefining the standard of care through innovative solutions and exceptional results. MyAurora Health is committed to helping people lead good lives, paving the way for our fast-paced industry.
MyAdvocateAurora Health Login or My Aurora Advocate Login is an online portal created for Myaurora patients. The purpose of creating MyAurora Health Login is to help patients track their medical profiles and more. To access the MyAdvocateAurora Health login, you must visit the official www.advocateaurora.org login site. The My Aurora Health Care website requires you to follow specific steps to access the portal successfully.
- 1 Guide For MyAdvocateAurora Health Login
- 2 How To Sign up for MyAdvocateAurora Health?
- 3 How To Reset MyAdvocateAurora Health Credentials?
- 4 Benefits Of MyAdvocateAurora Health Login Account
- 5 About MyAdvocateAurora Health
- 6 Troubleshooting Guide
- 7 What Is The Advocate Aurora Account?
- 8 MyAdvocateAurora Health Mobile App
- 9 MyAurora’s Contact Information
- 10 Frequently Asked Questions
Guide For MyAdvocateAurora Health Login
If you want to log in to MyAdvocateAurora Health successfully, please follow the instructions provided below. Please make sure to follow all the steps below exactly as described in order to avoid any further issues during the registration process.
- You must first visit the MyAdvocateAurora Health login site at www.advocateaurora.org
- The website homepage prompts you to enter your valid LiveWell username and password
- After entering the username and password, you need to click on the “Login” button
- And then go to the MyAdvocateAurora Health login portal
MyAdvocateAurora Health Login Requirements
- The first step is to connect to MyAdvocateAurora Health through the web address below.
- You must have a valid MyAdvocateAurora Health username and password to log in to MyAurora Health.
- Web browser.
- P.C., laptop, smartphone, or tablet with reliable internet access.
How To Sign up for MyAdvocateAurora Health?
- You must first visit the MyAdvocateAurora Health login site https://livewell.aah.org.
- Click the Register Now button under New User?.
- You will be successfully redirected to the registration page.
- Your activation code must match the one on your registration letter (case insensitive). If you have completed the registration process, you do not need to redeem this code.
- Enter your date of birth in the format shown. The year must have four digits.
- You must enter your zip code.
- After entering all the information, click “Next.”
- Click the Submit button.
- This will successfully log you into the MyAdvocateAurora Health account.
How To Reset MyAdvocateAurora Health Credentials?
Reset MyAdvocateAurora Health password
- First, go to the official MyAdvocateAurora Health website at Myadvocateaurora.org.
- Now click on “Forgot your password?” The link is as shown in the screenshot above.
- Now enter your MyAdvocateAurora Health username and date of birth in the input field.
- Then click the Next button and follow the instructions to reset your password.
Reset MyAdvocateAurora Health username
- First, go to the official MyAdvocateAurora Health website at Myadvocateaurora.org.
- Now click on “Forgot your username?” The link is as shown in the screenshot above.
- Now enter your first and last name, date of birth, and zip code in the input field.
- To reset your username, click on the SUBMIT button at the bottom of the page and follow the steps to reset your username.
Benefits Of MyAdvocateAurora Health Login Account
- See test results as soon as your doctor approves them.
- Receive virtual care at home or on the go.
- Feel free to contact your doctor via secure messaging from anywhere.
- View details of past and future appointments.
- Medicinal benefits
- Prescription benefits
- Dental benefits
- Visual benefits
- Behavioral health benefits
- Wellness program
About MyAdvocateAurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health was created in 2018 when Advocate Health Care and Aurora Health Care merged. Advocate Aurora Health is a nonprofit, integrated healthcare system. Advocate is Illinois’ most extensive healthcare system and one of the largest in the Midwest, with more than 11 million patient visits each year.
MyAdvocateAurora Health Care was ranked among the top 100 integrated healthcare networks in the U.S. by SDI and was included in Becker’s Hospital Review’s list of the 150 best places to work in healthcare.
The Chicago-based My Aurora Advocate Health Care merged with the Wisconsin-based My Aurora Health Care in April 2018. Our goal as advocates for Aurora Health was to create a blended patient portal experience. In LiveWell with Advocate Aurora Health, you can self-manage your health and access care at your fingertips, at any time, anywhere. LiveWell with Advocate Aurora Health (formerly My Advocate Aurora) makes it easier than ever to self-manage your health and access care when and where you need it. With this app, you will be able to manage appointments, medications, and more for everyone that relies on you to manage their health and wellbeing.
With more than 3 million patients in 27 states, My Aurora Advocate is one of the country’s most extensive and most integrated healthcare systems. My Aurora Health Care is dedicated to improving health outcomes for our patients and communities. That’s why My Aurora Advocate focused on building healthier communities, addressing health disparities, and keeping people out of the hospital through prevention and care coordination.
With more than 70,000 employees, including approximately 22,000 nurses, and the strength of 14,000 medical partners representing 50 medical specialties, My Aurora Advocate is a leading healthcare system in Illinois and Wisconsin.
- Access the official Aurora patient login page at www.advocateaurora.org using the links provided below. Upon clicking, your browser will automatically open a new tab for additional troubleshooting if you need them.
- Enter your login credentials. This is information provided by Aurora Patient Login at the time of registration or by the Aurora Patient Login team.
- If you have capital letters in your passwords, make sure you enter them in the correct place. If all of your passwords are capitalized, make sure you are using CAPS LOCK.
- After pressing “Enter,” you should get a pop-up on your screen notifying you that you have successfully logged in to Aurora Patient Login.
- When these steps don’t work, there may be cookies in your cache which prevent you from logging in. Check this guide to learn how to clear your cache in your browser.
- If you are unable to log in to the Aurora Patient Login website, you can start troubleshooting with the guide we have put together below or contact us for assistance.
|Official Name||MyAdvocateAurora Health|
|Assailable By||MyAdvocateAurora Health Patients|
What Is The Advocate Aurora Account?
The Advocate Aurora account is a financial account that can help you manage your healthcare expenses. It is similar to an HSA but easier to use and more flexible. With an Advocate Aurora account, you can invest in your health plan in the way that works best for you.
The Aurora Advocate Account helps you pay tax-free medical expenses. As long as you and your dependents are not covered by your insurance plan, you can use pre-tax dollars from your Advocate Aurora account to pay for eligible medical costs. That includes:
- Vision and dental care (including orthodontics)
- Over-the-counter medications, including vitamins and supplements
- After the end of the year, if you have any remaining balance, you are able to roll it over to the next year. Advocate Aurora does not employ this “use it or lose it” system.
MyAdvocateAurora Health Mobile App
Discover the MyAdvocateAurora Health features you love and more ways to live well. Our new Advocate Aurora Health LiveWell mobile app allows you to manage just about every aspect of your health.
Mobile App Features
- A single home view to manage appointments, medication, and notifications for everyone who counts on you
- Virtual service from anywhere
- Timely wellness tips and news
- Health questionnaires to proactively learn about your risks, get needed tests, and prevent disease.
With My Aurora Advocate Mobile App, you can:
- Initiate a video visit or revisit for a quick diagnosis and treatment plan
- Manage your care and that of everyone who counts on you in one place
- Schedule appointments and get medication for everyone who depends on you
- Send messages to your suppliers
- Receive invoice notifications
- Take health questionnaires
- Get the latest health and wellness information
- Live mindfully with meditation exercises
MyAurora’s Contact Information
Well, here you have MyAurora Health’s contact details and can help you solve all your difficulties and problems as soon as possible. Let’s review and decide how to connect without a second thought.
Contact MyAdvocateAurora Health Support at 1-855-624-9366.
Visit the official site at www.advocateaurora.org
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I pay my medical bill?
In addition to paying in person, there are three easy ways to spend your Aurora account:
- Pay online through your account on our AdvocateAurora app or website or through our secure online bill payment portal.
- Call our 24/7 automated telephone payment system at 800-326-2250.
- Send a check to Aurora Health Care, P.O. Box 809418, Chicago, Illinois 60680-9418
What if I don’t have health insurance?
You will automatically receive 45% off of your medical bill with Aurora Health Care if you do not have a funding source (e.g., private health insurance, Medicare, or Health Shares). Please contact us at 800-326-2250 or stop by one of our offices if you have further questions or need assistance.
Is financial counseling available?
Absolutely. If you are concerned about healthcare costs or paying for your care, you can speak to one of our financial advisors.
- You may:
- Get an estimate.
- Check if you are eligible for financial aid
- Discuss your payment options
- Contact a financial advisor today at 800-326-2250
Advocate Aurora, a nonprofit healthcare provider and patient portal based in the United States, was founded in 1997. In order to make an appointment with the doctor, the patient can use the patient portal. In order to get more specific advice on the matter, I would suggest speaking with your doctor about it. Besides that, you can also pay medical bills or renew your prescriptions by going to your local pharmacy. Furthermore, you can also check the results of medical tests by going to your local pharmacy. Advocate Aurora is home to 70,000 employees, including 22,000 nurses. He is also based in Milwaukee, USA.
Advocate Health Care is a not-for-profit, religious health care system in Illinois. We are committed to changing patients’ expectations by giving them easy access to everything they need to stay healthy, live well and achieve excellent patient outcomes. In 2018, Advocate Health Care merged with Wisconsin-based Aurora Health Care to form Advocate Aurora Health, one of the top 12 nonprofit health systems in the country.